World Class Strategic HR Leadership Excellence 2019Date: 6th - 8th November 2019 Hotel Sheraton Imperial, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- In order to thrive in increasingly challenging circumstances, organisations are having to become more adaptive, resilient and customer centric. In this complex and volatile environment an organisation’s competitiveness increasingly depends on People and Human Resources teams to inspire leadership teams to drive transformational change that positively impacts the organization’s culture, people, processes and structures.
- To do this, aspiring and current CHROs need to be best in class leaders, requiring a strong functional acumen coupled with a strategic skillset and mindset set that allows them to take a seat at the top table. Setting and implementing a transformational people agenda successfully involves partnering with business leaders to inspire change, foster employee engagement and create environments that stretch and develop four generations of talent with more diverse backgrounds and expectations than ever before.
- This three-day Master Class will give delegates the opportunity to work alongside peers and experts. Drawing on techniques from consumer marketing, agile product design and behavioural science, the programme will challenge outdated HR practices and provide practical tools to help HR professionals build the skills and confidence to inspire lasting change. Attending the workshop will provide access to case studies and practical tools to align an organisation’s talent strategy to the business agenda and implement change.
- Human Resources should be at the leading edge of organisation success. You are the future, and together we will help you to change the way you work to become more relevant in a disrupted world. Together we will accelerate your career success.
- The changing nature of work and How people add a competitive advantage.
- The critical role of HR in delivering a competitive advantage through people.
- Understand how to accelerate your career in HR.
- Your own personal development through an interactive, experiential workshop that focuses on the key capabilities to enhance your career in HR.
Learn How to
- Understand the business context and its implications for HR.
- Develop an HR strategy and plans that are anchored in the business strategy.
- Identify and Build the critical capabilities your organisation needs.
- Adopt practices that build employee engagement and develop leaders of the future.
- Use a tool kit of best practice HR skills
Aspiring & Incumbent Chief, Directors, VPs, Division Heads, GMs, Senior Managers, Team Leaders, Executives & Specialists in:
- Human Resource
- HR Policy Development
- HR Analytics & Business Strategy
- Talent Management
- Training & Development
- Learning & Organisational Development
- Internal Training
- People Management
- Business Improvement
- Skills Development
- Knowledge Management
- Performance Management
- Succession Planning
- Leadership Development
- Employee Relation
- Retention & Acquisition
While the main focus will be all levels of HR management will benefit from the programme as well as other functional leaders looking for an insight into Human Capital Management.