Strategic IntrapreneurshipDate: 17th -20th Feb 2020 Hotel Grand Copthorne Singapore
About Asia School of Business:
Asia School of Business is a premier school of management in Asia which was a collaboration between Bank Negara Malaysia and MIT Sloan School of Management (MIT Sloan). ASB offers a global education, with a uniquely Asian perspective, complemented with hands-on Action Learning projects across the globe. Their award-winning MBA degree program has been called “The Most Innovative MBA” in the world by Poets & Quants, while their faculty have won awards and recognition for their impact and contributions.
This unique course will show participants that in order to succeed in their trajectory to success, firms must understand their overall evolutionary journey from their early start-up, nailing days all the way to becoming large sustainable and profitable firms. The course is based on practical case studies written by Prof. Loredana and Prof. Fine and provides:
- A very practical intra/entrepreneurial survival kit for mature firms that want to re-nail/invent itself
- 10 tools for scaling new projects, initiatives, branches, start-ups, etc
- An Entrepreneurial Personality Test to map the optimal place in the evolutionary journey of each individual.
- A guide to transition successfully from early start-up “nailing” days defined by speed and frugality, to effective “scaling” defined by growth and agility and later on mature and profitable “sailing” companies defined by endurance and sustainability.
This very original framework was taught several times in MIT programs, as well as at ASB for numerous companies across Asia. Prof. Loredana Padurean also has a very popular TedX talk on the topic.
- Understand how companies evolve and the implications involved
- Understand the tools required to prepare for entering a new stage of growth
- Understand the kind of employees needed for each stage of growth
June 1-2, 2022
- Middle and Senior Managers, Company Founders.
For more information, you may contact: