Shutdown Turnaround and Re-commissioningDate: 17th -20th Feb 2020 Hotel Grand Copthorne Singapore
The Course provides an in depth understanding of the application of principles and practices involved in major shutdown/turnarounds and maintenance activities, including the management of ageing assets. The workshop which is run on a module basis addresses the core processes of organization, work listing, planning, preparation, execution, shutdown/start up management, along with support activities such as costs, contractor management, auditing, quality and safety. The course is highly interactive, and the presenters will provide opportunity for attendees to discuss and develop improvement ideas for their own organisations.
- Enhancement of the company’s strategic Shutdown/Turnaround capabilities
- Improvement of the company’s approach to planning and scheduling
- Frameworks for effective turnaround execution
- The unique safety requirements of turnarounds
- The “one team” approach to turnarounds
- Ensuring a safe and orderly transfer from Shutdown/Turnaround phase to Start-up phase
- Provide a comprehensive knowledge base for turnarounds
- Demonstrate the latest planning techniques for turnarounds
- Sharing experiences, ideas and issues
- The workshop is suitable for Managers, Engineers and personnel who would benefit from a hand on approach to the management of shutdown/turnarounds/maintenance.
- It would also benefit Operations and Maintenance personnel who need to understand how their organizations would integrate with Shutdown/Turnaround Management.
For more information, you may contact: