HR Leadership in a Digital WorldDate: 17th -20th Feb 2020 Hotel Grand Copthorne Singapore
The most important asset at your company isn’t something you can put your hands on. The most valuable asset in your company is the people—the human capital—and any plans to move your business forward have to start there. Demonstrating Human Capital Leadership Excellence is more crucial than ever today because of the need to change how we work, live, and maximize the use of technology during these Corona times. This has led to innovative new practices and technological solutions regarding how companies hire, retain, develop, motivate, and coach employees to improve productivity and achieve the organization goals.
This 3-day virtual Masterclass explores the new leading Human Capital practices and emerging technological trends that will help you and your organization improve recruitment and retention, reduce attrition, and better identify and manage the new competencies and skills required for individuals to be successful in the new normal. You will also explore the challenges and opportunities brought upon by hybrid work arrangements and be well positioned to identify the best way forward for your specific work environment.
This 3-day virtual Masterclass enables senior HR professionals to
Learn How to
- Apply new leading Human Capital practices and help you reach higher levels of Excellence.
- Develop and implement an HR strategy to effectively deal with the new normal.
- Identify and build the critical capabilities your organization needs in these Corona times.
- Adopt practices that build employee engagement and develop leaders of the future.
- Better prepare your company to the challenges of hybrid working arrangements.
- Unleash the power of Agile Human Resource Excellence.
- How to maximize the use of technology in various aspects of HR functions.
- The changing nature of work and how YOU can add a competitive advantage.
- Your critical role in delivering a Competitive advantage through people.
- The advantages and disadvantages of working from home (WFH).
- How to accelerate YOUR career.
- The use of new technologies to further HC role in supporting business goals.
- Create/Update HR policies and practices to create a “Centre of Excellence”.
- Appreciate the future of technology enabled HC function.
- HR Directors/ CHRO/ Head of Human Resources/ VPs
- Head of Learning & Development/ Training Directors/ VPs
- Head of Talent Acquisition/ Directors/ VPs
- Head of Organization Development/ Directors/ VP
- Senior HR Professionals, Senior HR Business Partners
- Performance Management Heads, VP, Directors
- Business Strategy, HR Analytics, MIS
- Technology professionals supporting HR function
For more information, you may contact: