Health, Safety and Environmental Management SystemsDate: 17th -20th Feb 2020 Hotel Grand Copthorne Singapore
Occupational hazards are unpredictable and have a profound impact on the lives of those affected by them. Education of employees to identify such incidences and take appropriate action as well as undertake precautionary measures by following certain standards to prevent such instances is extremely important.
This 3 – Day Master Class which is a Live Virtual Training of 4 hours each day, will help you work in a safer, better and more informed manner and also give you the confidence to play a critical role in defining health and safety standards for your organisation, in accordance with the universal standards.
- Learn more about a range of scenarios that can challenge the reliability of an established Health Safety and Environmental Management Systems (HSE MS) and impact the asset integrity.
- Understand the challenges of control in contracting and the use of qualitative and quantitative approaches towards effective risk management, process safety management and operations are of major importance to the organisations.
- Learn more about the qualitative and quantitative approaches such as HAZID, HAZOP, MOC, HEMP, QRA, FTA, FMEA, MCECA, and LOPA.
- Executive Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Risk Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Operation Officer
- Internal Audit
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief People Officer and Heads of Human Resources
For more information, you may contact: