Corporate Governance in a digital worldDate: 17th -20th Feb 2020 Hotel Grand Copthorne Singapore
Good governance concerns the proper exercise of duties by the Board of Directors to serve their fiduciary responsibility towards the shareholders and other stakeholders such as customers, employees, suppliers and the community. It is concerned with disclosure and transparency; accountability; culture; internal control; avoiding the concentration of power in too few hands; doing business both legally and in the right way; and the ethical handling of conflicts of interest and duty as they arise.
In this exclusive Virtual Master Class, we will cover these issues in a practical way, with a balance of presentations and case studies; and provide delegates with the means to apply insightful, proportionate and high quality governance in their organization. In the post Covid-19 era, there is wider application of digital technologies in the business and how the business is managed. We will cover some new ways for the Boards to operate in the post Covid digital world.
- Understand the duties and responsibilities associated with being a director
- Identify how business excellence is achieved through directors executing their duties.
- Gain clarity about the impact governance has on business performance.
- Identifying the different governance and stewardship requirements within the organisation and how they influence director’s behaviour and attitude
- Understanding and addressing the new challenges to business from environmental concerns to running a business reliant on technology in a 24/7 global market.
- Executive Directors
- Non-Executive Directors
- Board Committee Chairs and Members
- Company Secretaries
- Chief Executive Officers
- Heads of Governance
- Heads of Compliance
- Corporate Governance Professionals and Advisers
- Governance Legal Advisers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief People Officers and Heads of Human Resources
- In-house General Counsel and Heads of Legal
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Internal Auditors
For more information, you may contact: