CFO Leadership & Finance Function Transformation Excellence 2019Date: 11th to 13th July 2018, Bangkok, Thailand
- This 3 day workshop aims to provide CFOs and aspiring CFOs with practical tools for transforming the effectiveness of your Finance Function and your own performance as CFO.
- With more than three decades of experience in international business change management and finance function transformation,
Fintan Somers guides you through the methodology he has used to successfully transform finance function in several international locations and provides insights into what it takes to be a successful CFO. While this course will focus on transforming Finance Functions, the methodology has more general application to other functions such as Credit or HR.
- Using a combination of case studies, team and personal actions and presentions, you are guaranteed to have several useful take-aways to help you build your own transformation or improvement program when you return to your office.
The program is focused on the real life application of a arefully curated, proven toolset. Delegates will benefit from:
- Transform the performance of your Finance team.
- Build a top team with the skills to support you.
- Add more value to your business.
- Improve speed quality and relevance of management information.
- Improve understanding of how to deliver change quickly.
- Better align strategy with management information.
- Develop solid understanding of how M&A is used as a tool to grow businesses.
- CFO’s role in Corporate Governance.
CEO, Senior Vice President, Group Heads, Directors, Vice Presidents, General Manager, Senior Managers, Managers, Senior Executive and practitioners from:
- Finance Directors and Senior Finance Executives
- Aspiring CFOs
- Financial Controllers
- Executive Board Directors
- Newly-appointed CFOs
- Finance Managers
- Heads of Finance Department
- Corporate Finance