Cash Flow based Credit AssessmentDate: 17th -20th Feb 2020 Hotel Grand Copthorne Singapore
As Financial Institutions move away from collateral based lending approach to grant loans, they are likely to focus on cash flow-based lending in the times to come. However, it is important to consider some key questions mentioned herewith.
This exclusive 2-Day master class will an engaging session which will include
- Live lecture by subject expert
- Participants join from their location
- Graphs and charts explained by the expert on the whiteboard
- Presentation and case studies shared by the trainer
- Feedback uploaded by participants
- Real-time Q&A session
- Live chat facility for having individual /group conversations
This 2- Day master class will help you to learn more about:
- How to determine actual cash generated from operations by a company/borrower in a particular fiscal, as against a unit’s closing cash balance, and its importance in a tight monetary situation.
- How to track a unit’s cash conversion cycle?
- How to assess the unit’s financial statements to understand its strategy?
- How to evaluate the use of cash and identify the risk of any misuse of cash?
- How to identify the key risks and put in place covenants to trigger action?
- How to evaluate the sustainability of a company’s long-term operations
- Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs)
- Microfinance Institutions (MFIs)
- Stock Market Operators,
- Wealth Managers
- Rating company analysts
- Finance division employees of corporates
- Promoters of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
For more information, you may contact: