Annual SME Banking Leveraging Digital Technology Excellence 2019Date: 9th - 11th October 2019 Hotel Hilton, Nairobi, Kenya
- Big Tech and Fintechs are nibbling away at the most profitable revenues of Banks. If the trends from the developed markets are
anything to go by, Banks will continue to lose ground to them.
- Technology is changing rapidly, and it is becoming difficult for Banks to decide on and stick to their Digital journey. Bankers now need to always keep abreast of the latest technology trends, use cases and their application to SME Banking, in their context.
- This course will provide deep insight into how Bankers can leverage Technology to create strong value propositions for SME
Banking. The course will use global case studies to bring these new technology concepts to life and make the learning easier and
Individuals who attend will:
- Be able to define the Digital Strategy for their bank.
- Be able to improve the profitability of their SME banking business.
- Be able to differentiate their Client Value Proposition.
- Be able to evaluate the latest technology and its application for their bank.
- Be able to increase existing SME clients’ product usage and loyalty.
- Be able to attract new SME client segments.
- Be able to get a personalized session with the Course Leader to discuss and evaluate their digital journey plans
Case Studies will include amongst others:
Amazon, Apple, AFIN, BBVA, Barclays, Banco Columbia, HSBC, BRAC, Santander, Microsoft, ICICI Bank, TEB Turkey, DBS, Fidor, Idea Bank, WePay, Xiaomi finance, Capital Float, Credit Vidya, Trusting Social
- Deputy CEO
- Head of Business Banking
- Head of SME Product Development
- Head of SME Business Development
- Head of Retail Banking
- Head of SME Banking
- Regional Managers
- Head of Business IT
- Head of Business Analysis
- SME Specialists
- Marketing head
- Head Credit
- Head Credit Risk