Advanced HR Leadership Excellence 2019Date: 11th to 13th July 2018, Bangkok, Thailand
- The role of the Human Resources Executive has changed significantly from providing administrative excellence to the strategic positioning of people for competitive advantage. Having the right people in the right place at the right time with the right skills has rarely been more critical to the organisation’s success.
- But the advent of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, worldwide talent shortages, demographic change and the need to create
meaning at work through employee engagement requires a response from HR professionals that matches an understanding of the external environment with policies and practices that are strategically sound and operationally excellent.
- HR Leaders need to be able to provide insightful inputs to the Boards or Senior Executive teams.
- This Master Class will provide models for HR Strategy and Leadership that will support these objectives and give the participants time to work through case studies to show how the models work in practice. It will focus on best practice from organisations around the world. It will give the participants the opportunity to develop new ideas in delivering HR Excellence for their own unique contexts.
- The changing nature of work and how people add a competitive advantage.
- The critical role of HR in delivering a competitive advantage through people.
- Understand how to accelerate your career in HR.
- The value of an Employer Brand and the Employee Value Proposition.
- The importance of Succession Planning and Talent Development.
- Workforce 2020 – The gig economy and leading a diverse organisation.
Learn How to
- How to develop a Strategic Workforce Plan as part of this process.
- How to ensure the identification, attraction, retention and effective management of people through talent management systems and processes
- How to engage employees through building a culture of inclusiveness and opportunity.
- The benefits of executive coaching, performance coaching and mentoring.
- Understand the business context and its implications for HR.
- Develop an HR strategy and plans that are anchored in the business strategy.
- Identify and build the critical capabilities your organisation needs.
- Adopt practices that build employee engagement and develop leaders of the future.
- Use a toolkit of best practice HR skills.
- Your own personal development through an interactive, experiential workshop that focuses on the key capabilities to enhance your career in HR.
Aspiring & Incumbent Chief, Directors, VPs, Division Heads, GMs, Senior Managers, Team Leaders, Executives & Specialists in:
- Human Resource
- HR Policy Development
- HR Analytics & Business Strategy
- HR Business Partner
- Talent Management
- Training & Development
- Learning & Organisational Development
- Performance Management
- Succession Planning
- Leadership Development
- Employee Relation
- Retention & Acquisition
- Internal Training
- People Management
- Business Improvement
- Skills Development
- Knowledge Management
While the main focus will be mid-level HR leaders, all levels of HR management will benefit from the programme as well as other functional leaders looking for an insight into human capital management.