6th Annual SME Banking Excellence 2017Date: 5th to 7th July 2017, Malaysia
SMEs are the engine of growth to many economies around the world and most financial institutions have made this a focus in recent years. But in order to capture this growth opportunity in a crowded market including the new FinTechs, a set of disciplined and structured client driven processes must be built and managed.
This course will provide insight into many of the critical enablers needed to build a client-focused SME business, both what works and what does not. Areas covered will be SME Strategy, building a differentiated value proposition, how to maximize effectiveness through client segmentation and sales coverage, developing high-quality sales processes, building a positive client experience, and more.
- Understand the basic principles of enterprise resilience and cyber resilience
- Be able to establish an active and dynamic SME Banking business within their bank;
- Be able to identify loan, deposit and fee-based products most suited to their respective markets;
- Identify, within their own markets the SME business segments to focus their marketing efforts;
- Establish policies, procedures, and approaches for gathering industry, business and financial information that streamlines and supports the SME credit applications process.
Who Should Attend
- Head of SME Banking
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Commercial Banking
- Head of Business Banking
- Head of Sales overall for SME / Commercial / Business Banking
- Head of SME Product Development
- Head of SME Segment Management
- Head of SME Business Performance SME specialists Distribution
- Heads Regional Managers and Branch Managers
- Head Emerging Markets